Friday, February 6, 2009

Dear Diary[response to my secret admirer]

.Dear diary,
i am blessed by what my secret note said.
.so i decided to respond with a note, which read.
."xoxo, i love your lil letter.
.tha note left my mouth without words to say.
.with a smile to my eyes && my day a little better.
.i chose to acknowledge your request today.
.such a compliment i havent recieved in this way.
.in a long time, refreshing a display of such kindness.
.infatuated with rhyme since a kid at play.
.my reaction is of relief but not outta blindness.
.i realize how girls can be.
.im not a virgin to hurt, allowed a few many to cause my heart harm.
.so i guard it dearly, && maybe its a fault of me.
.but i believe you are sincere in your charm.
.i can vision yours attached to my arm, && maybe in time.
.attached to my soul, the missing puzzle piece completing the whole.
.but most go through the motions imitating a mime.
.with intentions in mind as dark as black coal.
.but i believe you to be one of good stature.
.&& as i check 'yes' with a grin in place.
.i thought that you should know that my heart you have captured.
.&& i would love to meet with you face to face.
.to my secret admirer.

No comments:

Post a Comment