Friday, February 20, 2009

class is in session, but who runs the new school?













ive been trying to decide for a while now who my favorite [new school] rapper is. Errybody keep tellin me like "you cant listen to Nas forever man.." im like "why not?" lol
but i still think i need to come up with a favorite rapper pretty fresh into the game. Names that come to mind for me are Cudi, Drake, && Wale. I kno there are many more new artists out there with one foot in the doorway of the rap game, but these three stand out the most to me.
i have all 3 of their most recent mixtapes["A Kid Named Cudi," "So Far Gone," and "The Mixtape About Nothing"] && id have to say that all three come hard with some pretty good lyricism. {Big ups to Wale for comming out of the DMV!}
I find them to be the leaders of the new artists comming out. Problem is, my goal is to come up with one to stick wit for the years to come. Ill deffinitly be bumpin Wale for the simple reason that we're from the same area, but as for my favorite of the three...
i pick.................
i have yet to decide. lls. ill get back to you tho.

-J.N.

2 comments:

  1. You for got Sonic the Hamition

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..yu right. i dont really like him, but i still shouldve included him

    ReplyDelete