Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Fav. New-School && Old-School Rapper

Nas

my favorite rap legend wasnt hard to choose. Nas has always been my favorite rapper, && will continue to shine in the rap. I mean forreal, who is on Nas' level? The only rapper close is Jay-z, && who was the guy that cooked Jay with "Ether"? Thats right: Nas. If you know anything about Hip-Hop i hope you have at least heard "Ether," && at least have "Illmatic" in your collection.




Reks


The new-school rapper i feel is carrying the torch, although you may not have heard of him, is my man Reks. As far as lyrics go, Reks surpasses all these new cats in the game by far. Intense lyrics combined with a charismatic flow over nice beats[including DJ Premier, Statik Selektor, && Large Professor]?? dude is the truth forreal. Soulja Boy, Drake, nor Charles Hamilton are touchin dude. Cop his Sophmore Album "Grey Hairs," came out in 08'.

No comments:

Post a Comment